10th Annual FestivAle
Friday, March 23, 2018
St. Louis Union Station
VIP Access 7:00pm
Main Event 8:00-10:30pm
Come out and “cure what ales ya!”
FestivAle brings together beer enthusiasts to sample handcrafted, high-end beers from the Midwest’s finest brewers in support of the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation – Gateway Chapter. This event also features food tasting stations from local restaurants, a silent auction, brown bag grab, beer toss and more!
Last years event featured 32 breweries and 8 restaurant tasting stations and SOLD OUT at 700 attendees. We are in a BIGGER venue for you in 2018 at St. Louis Union Station Hotel and are currently working on our beer and food lineup for you.
Here is who we’ have lined up in 2018 for you so far:
– 2nd Shift Brewing
– 4 Hands Brewing Company
– Against The Grain Brewing
– Boulevard Brewing Company
– Bur Oak Brewing Company
– Center Ice Brewery
– Charleville Brewing Company & Tavern
– Civil Life Brewing Company
– Crane Brewing Company
– Crown Valley Brewing & Distilling
– Destihl Brewery
– Earthbound Beer
– Evil Twin Brewing
– Firestone Walker Brewing Co.
– Friendship Brewing Company
– Gumbo Flats Brewing
– Jackson Street BrewCo
– Kirkwood Station Brewing Company
– Logboat Brewing Company
– Main & Mill Brewing Company
– Minglewood Brewery
– Mother’s Brewing Company
– Narrow Gauge Brewing Company
– Nebraska Brewing Company
– New Holland Brewing Co.
– O’Fallon Brewery
– The Old Bakery Beer Company
– Perennial Artisan Ales
– Point Labaddie Brewery
– Public House Brewing Company: Rolla / Public House Brewing Company: St James
– rockwell beer company
– Santa Fe Brewing Company
– Six Mile Bridge Beer
– Stillwater Artisanal
– Third Wheel Brewing
– Urban Chestnut Brewing Company
– WellBeing Brewing (NonAlcoholic Beer)
– Topo Chico USA (Mineral Water – NA Option)
– The Billy Goat Chip Company (Food Tasting Station)
– Wicked Greenz / Wicked Greenz (Food Tasting Station)
– Cafe Piazza (Food Tasting Station)
– Michael’s Bar & Grill (Food Tasting Station)
– Bissinger’s Handcrafted Chocolatier (Food Tasting Station)
– STL Pretzel Boys (Food Tasting Station)
We will post updates here and be sure to also follow our FestivAle Twitter page (@FestivAleSTL) for event updates!
General Admission tickets are $65 in advance and $75 at the door. Included in the ticket price are craft beer tastings, food samplings from local restaurants, live entertainment, and a keepsake tasting glass.
**Early Bird GA Tickets are $50 before February 1st**
VIP tickets are $85 and only sold in advance! In addition to all of the GA benefits, VIP tickets also include early access with an extra hour of tastings starting at 7pm.
**Early Bird VIP Tickets are $75 before February 1st**
To purchase tickets visit our FestivAle event page at FestivAleSTL.com or call Nicci Lowrey at the CF Foundation –
Gateway Chapter office at 314-733-1241 (x3227).
Cheers to a fabulous night of celebrating the Midwest’s finest brewers in support of a cure for cystic fibrosis!
Important Note on Attendance at Foundation Events: To reduce the risk of getting and spreading germs at CF Foundation-sponsored events, we ask that everyone follow basic best practices by regularly cleaning your hands with soap and water or with an alcohol-based hand gel, covering your cough or sneeze with a tissue or your inner elbow and maintaining a safe 6-foot distance from anyone with a cold or infection.
Medical evidence shows that germs may spread among people with CF through direct and indirect contact, as well as through droplets that travel short distances when a person coughs or sneezes. These germs can lead to worsening symptoms and speed decline in lung function. To further help reduce the risk of cross-infection, the Foundation’s attendance policy recommends inviting only one person with CF to an indoor Foundation-sponsored event at a specific time.